Guilty is the new Gucci fragrance that will be available from September 2010. It is designed for the glamorous, daring, brave, and very sexy girls who like to party and enjoy themselves. The face of the advertising campaign is Evan Rachel Wood, singer and actress. Gucci Guilty contains the notes of mandarin, pink pepper, peach, lilac, geranium, amber and patchouli.
Description of Gucci Guilty
· Top Notes are Mandarin and Pink pepper
· Middle Notes are Lilac, Geranium and Peach
· Base Notes are Patchouli and Amber
· Target Group : Women
· Brand : Gucci Perfumes & Fragrances
· Recommended Use : Casual wear
· Released Date : 2010
· Fragrances Type : Eau de Toilette
· Size : 75ml
PointsPay enables you to pay for this purchase using Etisalat Reward points. Don’t have enough points? No problem, you can top up with your credit card. Additionally, you have the option to pay only with your credit card and earn points for your purchase. All you need is your Etisalat Rewards membership ID and password to use PointsPay.