Garmin Forerunner 920XT Black and Blue Watch
Multisport GPS Watch with Running Dynamics and Connected Features
From the company that launched the world’s first GPS multisport devices comes a watch that’s qualified to guide the training of elite and amateur athletes alike. Introducing Forerunner 920XT - with advanced features including running dynamics, VO2 max estimate, live tracking and smart notifications.
· Running dynamics include cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time.
· Offers VO2 max estimate, race predictor and recovery advisor.
· Features swim distance, pace, stroke type identification, stroke count, drill logging and rest timers.
· Smart notifications let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch.
· Connected features4: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, social media sharing.
· Physical dimensions : 1.9” x 2.2” x 0.5” (48 x 55 x 12.7 mm).
· Display size, WxH : 1.1" x 0.8" (2.9 x 2.1 cm).
· Battery : Rechargeable lithium-ion.
· Water rating : 5 ATM.
PointsPay enables you to pay for this purchase using Etisalat Reward points. Don’t have enough points? No problem, you can top up with your credit card. Additionally, you have the option to pay only with your credit card and earn points for your purchase. All you need is your Etisalat Rewards membership ID and password to use PointsPay.